Friday, August 20, 2010

My Black Memories (Poem)

I made this poem back when I was in Grade 6... And I want to share this to the public. I really hope you like it... But it's more of a sad poem.



When I went to school

I thought

It was cool

Then came Grade 3, but the other

kids won’t play with me

Then I was accused of a crime

After a short period of time

I spent grade 4 in the dark

And that’s where I left a mark,

A mark that can’t be erased or cleansed

Then I came out meeting two Troubles

Surely it was

Mythology sprang upon my head

Clouded my mind went

Father went to school and found

I made a dent,

And became a sad day I met.

At grade 5 God smiled and later

Frowned and lied.

My band came and made songs

Then it corrected my wrongs

I got beaten up at school

And I’m a blinded fool

Then I remembered the mark

I left and the unforgettable dent.

I looked and stood up

And the next I was

Black and pulp

I turned the tables around

But I grew worse

Embarrassment killed my life

And I felt like a curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment