Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Invisible.

I bet a lot can relate to this.


I posted a short story about me and my best friend, Maia. (Read if you want.)
And we've been texting each other all summer long, and not one time I hurt her. When summer was over and school days came, A lot has changed.
I've noticed Maia had stopped spending time with me, but hangs out more with her NEW best friend, Anna. Anna became a close friend of mine, But we didn't get along much. I even tried texting her, and she won't reply...

She replaced me. What a shame.

But, after a few weeks 'round.. I was in a total good mood, our whole class was celebrating- We were all freshmen, and we just got back to our classroom after being welcomed by the 4th year in High School.- And I was teaching Nick, one of my pals since grade 5, to play guitar. And someone behind me bumped into me. And when I looked, I couldn't believe just what I saw.
It was Maia, she was smiling at me, and she said, "Hi Sophia!" And without thinking, I hugged her!! I didn't even know why the heck I did that. I didn't even let go for 30 seconds. And soon, my whole barkada was looking at me, smiling, and giggling.

And I felt better again.
But, I still feel invisible. And I don't know why. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment