Thursday, April 29, 2010

When we were Young (Song)


Here's a song for my Best friend, Gerome. I made this song myself without any help from my band. I've played this on my guitar long ago before graduation.

Today I came home with a smile on my face,
Together we laughed even if we both lost a race
A race of love, a race of love
It was just yesterday when I was crying coz of the same
girl,
Who broke our hearts and changed our world
But every tear I wept you wiped it off

We both came to the wrong door
but We found something right inside

CHORUS:
Your the one hoping to find happiness
And I'm the one here with you in the black jacket
But together we mended each other's young broken hearts
And still after the girl who ripped them apart

I know you're still in love with her
And this here for me is a Picture to burn
But no I won't change our friendship
And I think It's time to change this script

We both came to the wrong door
But we found something right Inside

CHORUS

So here I am,
After 2 years I left this town
But carried the pain Inside
Someone knocked on the door
It was you...
You all along with your old smile

CHORUS

CHORUS:
You finally found happiness
And I wore my old black Jacket
And back there I remembered when we mended each other's young broken hearts,
And left the girl in shame who ripped them apart..

Today I came home with a smile on my face...
We laughed cuz we finally won the Race,
a race of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment