Friday, March 26, 2010

Thinking 4 years later...

I was thinking about my life when Taylor Swift's song 15 (One of my Theme songs) And I was thinking About myself 4 Years later, when I was like 15. I was missing someone when I played that song. Her name is Shaira, one of my friends whom I had to let go, because of Graduation. I'm Graduating this Monday, And I miss her the most. But she's more than a friend to me. But I have move on If I'm going to survive this world. I remember It when she sang it in our soiree. But I don't wanna talk about what happened that night...
So anyways, I can't imagine myself without her 4 years later. But still, I can't Imagine myself with her 4 years later. I mean, It's impossible for her to be with me, same school, same place...4 Years later, right? we are just friends for her, but for me, It's more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment